I really am slackin' on the blogin' these days.
Quinn's last day at his school was last Tuesday. He had been part of other kids leaving to move on to other schools and Insisted that we needed to do goodie bags and snacks.
We got fun stuff - foam stickers, a bouncy ball, a small container of PlayDoh, a wooden cat thingy, etc. He picked purple bags and then we put them together.
Quinn told me how he wanted the cards for the goodie bags to be and we worked together on the computer to make his Vision Come True.
I picked up a dozen assorted doughnuts for the Special Snack. There were supposed to be fewer than 12 kids there but they combined the four year old class into Quinn's for the day - so we just cut them in half. Made for some difficulty with the goodie bags, but gotta roll with the punches.
Here the kids are holding their hands up for pretzels. Thinkin' I might want to try this at home at dinner time.
After snacks a quick time to play with his friends for the last time.
This is Old Purple. His horse. His favorite toy in the playground. Had to have a picture with it.
A last picture with Quinn's teacher, Miss. Rindi. She was sad to see him go. I know. She looks about five years older than Quinn.
So on to Montessori for kindergarten. A small bump in the road during the first week, but we're letting it settle down and will evaluate the placement in a month or so. Nothing serious, just...
We enjoyed Goddard for the most part. It was a very safe place for him and he liked being there, even after I started working full time.
No comments:
Post a Comment