Still nothing of positivity to write here.
I am in a bad place, on every level, and not disposed to hash it out here.
Nothing very dramatic - family still a family, still employed, still battling horrendous, debilitating allergies. Just so not happy.
A big change is needed, I just don't know where that is going to come from. Recently attended a training for work and the theme pretty much boiled down to "think positively, positive affirmations!".
Well, I shouldn't have gotten my little certificate of completion 'cause not a single positive affirmation has crossed my lips in a month.
Gee. I hope they don't knock at my door and demand a positive thought from me.
I just don't got it.
1 comment:
Oh Sarah.
I have no advice, but I'm thinking of you and sending a hug.
I know, I'm flashing back to that Brain, Child article you gave me years ago, about are {hugs} as good as real hugs, but right now, that's all I got!
I really struggled with autumn in LG, in part because there was no transition between seasons. One day summer, next day winter, and get comfortable 'cause you're not leaving 'til March!
I don't know whether a long fall helps with this, but autumn is back to one of my favs now that we're back in the midwest. I'm remembering the anticipation of autumn that got drowned out with claustrophobia for those years.
Lots of love from BG. I think of you often, for what that's worth, and am sending you lots of positive thoughts so that you don't have to worry about the positive police!!
love,
kendra
Post a Comment