So, I've been MIA. May still be, but it is a ridiculous hour and I'm thinkin' that there won't be any more sleep for me tonight. Thought I'd post a few pics of Quinn during Halloween. He was very proud of his Herbie costume. I thought it was mighty cute, myself. Check out those working head and rear lights.
A few days before the Big Day, Quinn's Montessori school had their party. The costume - huge hit.
The school does a whole carnival with games and face painting, etc.
Lining up for the ring toss.
Face painting the stripes....
All the kids lined up outside for pictures. The cuteness factor - off the charts.
Grandma Kathryn came down to spend the week with us while Daddy was out of town, so we put her to work carving pumpkins.
Our new camera doesn't take the best pictures (or I just don't know how to use it) so this is pretty much the only picture of trick-or-treating we got. These women talked with Q for the longest time, asking him about Herbie and Q came off as quite the expert.
The ride home. Happy much?


No comments:
Post a Comment