Just tryin' to figure it out before Quinn does...
Christmas is fun!!
What a cute little kid! Where the fuck are you living now?
Brett! Is that YOU?? The question really is, where the heck are you? No phone number, no email, etc. Thought you finally wrote E off - Sarah
Aw, those are so sweet...he was gorgeous from the start.So, is that Phil from "Groundhog's Day"?
Ah, the Mighty Quinn. Gor.Geous. I love baby photos, and I am here via Gawpo.xoBlue!
Oh, he's a little criminal. You can just see it in his eyes.
Ummm. I'm telling. Brett said the EFF word!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute little kid! Where the fuck are you living now?
Brett!
Is that YOU?? The question really is, where the heck are you? No phone number, no email, etc. Thought you finally wrote E off -
Sarah
Aw, those are so sweet...he was gorgeous from the start.
So, is that Phil from "Groundhog's Day"?
Ah, the Mighty Quinn. Gor.Geous.
I love baby photos, and I am here via Gawpo.
xo
Blue!
Oh, he's a little criminal. You can just see it in his eyes.
Ummm. I'm telling. Brett said the EFF word!
Post a Comment