Monday, June 9, 2008

We're Back!!!

Oh, lord have mercy!!! I have been having serious, serious withdrawal waiting for broadband to come back into my life. That must be what all that jittering has been about...


Anyway, we are here in West Linn, finally getting the house to the point where we don't feel like transients, and trying, oh trying to settle in.


Too much to go into right now as I have a naked post-bath boy running around, but more
tomorrow.
In the meantime, here's Quinn snoozing with his newest best friend after a tiring day:


2 comments:

Freckles and Frogs said...

SAAWEEETTT!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.... and don't envy the unpacking, but the 6 hrs of alone time at IKEA is just awesome! I hope you're finding some relaxing moments and that Quinn is adjusting!

Katie said...

i've missed your posting and have been wondering about you guys. hope everything is feeling like home.