We just got back from five fun-filled days in Lovely, Scenic La Grande. Okay, we really stayed in a "suburb" of La Grande, Lovely, Scenic Union, but it was close enough. It was our pal Bradley G.'s 50th birthday, so he had something painful planned for himself and Erick.
They headed out on a three-day hike to Le Gore Lake. Someone said it is the highest stocked lake in Oregon. Whatever that means. There was a lot of pre-hike whining and carrying on, mostly about how steep the trail was and how someone might just take a looooonnngg time getting to the top. I thought I'd get a Before picture:
They headed out on a three-day hike to Le Gore Lake. Someone said it is the highest stocked lake in Oregon. Whatever that means. There was a lot of pre-hike whining and carrying on, mostly about how steep the trail was and how someone might just take a looooonnngg time getting to the top. I thought I'd get a Before picture:
So, Quinn and I filled our days with trips to his favorite places with our favorite people. First on the list was Catherine Creek, where the water was low enough to allow for toy cars to drive in. Needless to say, the water and dirt ended up disabling the Flower Power Bug for the rest of the trip, but it was worth it to have the Flower Power Water Bug for a morning.
1 comment:
Q is getting so stinking big! I can't believe it - it hasn't been that long! So sad we didn't get to see you while you were back - next time.
Post a Comment