Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Frog of a Day

Today we had new Play-Doh. Gave up doing the Made-at-Home stuff - just doesn't last or work as well.

Anyway, we don't get it very often, for several reasons. The primary one is that within a few days it has all been mixed together into one large grey/purple blob. Slowly pieces are left out and dry up, ending up in the garbage. Not to mention that he has a penchant for making tiny, tiny balls that show up everywhere. We used to only do Play-Doh in the kitchen, but in this new place that isn't possible. Sigh.

Yesterday was a boon - new Play-Doh. The colors are nothing if not vibrant. For the first time Quinn wanted to actually make something, so this frog is what came of that. Of course, I was the consultant. Okay. I did most of the work, but he had creative input. Check out that left eye...


This is a out of focus close-up.

Quinn was busy, busy for at least an hour, working hard getting to that purple mass he so loves.


I love Play-Doh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate play doh.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that may be the best play-doh frog I have ever seen. A very talented mama you are! Love it!