Thursday, August 14, 2008

If I had wanted to run a nudist colony.......

We've found the secret of happiness and complete potty training: nakedness.

Unlike most babies, Quinn really did not like being sans clothes. Even when encouraged he preferred to be fully dressed before partaking of toys and fun. Just recently, however, he's discovered the joys of being naked or even partially naked. Since it's been pretty hot I only have a few rules around it: while eating at the table, no touching of...anything under the table; all bodily fluids must make it to the potty; and, no going outside in such a state.

Quinn still dons a pullup for naps and nightime, but that is our next project. He's such a sound sleeper I'm not sure how that will go.

Anyhoo, the other day this is what I found when checking on him at nap time. I wish I could sleep like that....


And just doing a little preschool brain builder:

I really have nothing else, just more packing and planning, and hoping the next couple of weeks are as painless as possible.

Then it starts all over again - finding out where things are, looking into preschools, finding another walking partner (although, I refuse to give up walking, so I'm gonna drive the 10 minutes here in the morning a few days a week), and generally figuring it all out. Again.

Makes me feel old.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

HE'S YOOOGE!!! Gosh. He used to be so cute and widdle. Now HE'S YOOOOOGE!!!