Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Old paint for new

It's a bit stressed around here as you can imagine. Half of our stuff here, half at the house. Painting and priming of walls needed to be done sometime, somehow. Planning for four extra people to sleep over Friday night, feeding extra mouths.

Just we don't get crazed like last time, Shawna is coming to help and we plan on a few trips to even out the work with a little fun. On the list is a trip to the zoo, a trip to IKEA (I mean, really) and some school shopping for her daughter, Freyja. I have the feeling there won't be much down time, but by next week I'll be up to my you-know-what with boxes and unpacking again, so will enjoy what I can get.

Chocolate ice cream is a happy thing.




My knee has been acting up pretty badly lately which means I spend the hour after walking in the morning attached to an ice pack. Seems that my son has been paying attention and must have had a little ache all his own.




Yeah, spending a lot of time in just underwear these days.

Makes for less laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see photos of the new place! I'm sure you'll have many stories and great photos from the weekend - you can be sure I'll be stalking your blog to see all the fun happenings. =)