Valentine's weekend found my brother and nieces visiting again. I made heart-shaped brownies and the kids decorated them.
The brownies were Dense and Huge, but the kids just plowed ahead.
Last weekend the weather was beautiful. The cherry trees are covered with blossoms and the flowers are coming out. The boys spent almost the entire day Sunday in the front yard planting a few flowers. We tried to make some plans for a new walkway and where to put the yards of dirt we'll be getting soon. Our soil just doesn't grow things very well, so some good top soil is in order.
Caught this on one of my trips outside. Seems that since starting work I spend my free time cleaning and doing work inside on the weekends. Going to have to find a different way come spring and summer.
In the few minutes I was gone to the store, Quinn made a parking lot for his bikes. Please notice the handicapped space, complete with the wheelchair symbol. My child is nothing if not precise.
No comments:
Post a Comment