It's full-blown here now. Quinn continues to hack like he's been smoking three packs a day for a couple of decades, and I, I feel like someone shoved cotton up my nose and I was the one who kept Quinn company on his smoke breaks.
Erick is the lone hold out, but from the look of him, that isn't going to last long. It's coming up on a week, and I'm getting not only claustrophobic but a little nutty. I keep starting things that I already started, only to get myself all confused and annoyed. Probably better that I just stay in bed with my book on tape and try not to think about it.
Looked back to see that there's a reason I feel like I'm having the world's worst case of deja vue - we were sick in early November, just two months ago. No wonder, as I'm being asked to sit in the rocking chair and rock for an hour, I feel like I just DID THIS.
Gotta go. Someone is asking for a tissue...
No comments:
Post a Comment