Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The "Come-and-go-here-and-there-now-you-see-it-now-you-don't-make-you-crazy-na-na-na-na" Limp

So, the limp has gone away. Of course, by Friday I was nervous so made an appointment with a new doctor (ours retired, didn't let us know!), but it wasn't until this Thursday. I knew that by then the limp would be gone, and here we'd be. Doubt that going will result in anything definative - this kind of limping that isn't associated with an injury is difficult to diagnose. So, the mystery continues.

Went to the dentist yesterday, and apparently the stress of my Limping Wonder resulted in very sore gums and swollen glands. Fabulous. My dentist patted my hand and said "Oh, Sarah. You just gotta relax." Thanks, Doc. Now, can you just take this bib off so I can go home???

Other than that, not much going on except the spastic weather and still waiting for everyone to come back to town. Ho hum.

There is definately a 'balloon' theme in our house lately:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd have to agree with the doc....

;) But then you knew that already.