Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bad behavior in the park

It's gonna be 80 today, they say. And I believe it since it's already 70 at 10:30 in the morning.

So we headed to the park, the one where the trains go by. The swings got a work out and we enjoyed the friendly squirrel who kept coming really close hoping we had something good to eat. Quinn eventually chased it up a tree.

As I was distracted by something, Quinn went over to a large tree. By the time I turned around he had dropped trou and had assumed the 'pee against a tree' position. I admired his technique. When he was done I requested that, next time, he please inform me about what he had in mind. I was kinda glad there weren't a bunch of people around.

We found a patch of dandelions (wish I had had my camera) and sat amongst them for quite a while, absorbing some sun and building up a little Vitamin D. Quinn thought it was a riot to sit on the fluffy dandelion heads, so he bounced around doing that while I baked.

I would have stayed there for hours, but lunch eventually called and by them I had to pee.

And dang it if I was gonna follow Quinn's example....

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know! The other day River stood in the middle of our front yard and 'watered' our grass. I wonder what our neighbors think of me!

It sounds like a lovely day. Supposed to be 96 here over the weekend. The switch has been flipped.