Don't worry. I think he'll be just as resilient as my kids were in the move. Sure, River tried to guilt me with leaving best friends behind, but you can always visit. Tell him, Catherine Creek will still be there. Maybe you could come back and take a trip there. Or what about all the awesome places in your new area? River still talks about La Grande but he is one happy adjusted little guy and I hope you'll be surprised at how quickly Quinn will adjust.
2 comments:
Don't worry. I think he'll be just as resilient as my kids were in the move. Sure, River tried to guilt me with leaving best friends behind, but you can always visit. Tell him, Catherine Creek will still be there. Maybe you could come back and take a trip there. Or what about all the awesome places in your new area? River still talks about La Grande but he is one happy adjusted little guy and I hope you'll be surprised at how quickly Quinn will adjust.
It will never be the same. There are no awesome places over there.
Post a Comment