I can keep a secret. Heck, in my past working life I had to be the sole of discretion about everything. My vault is well protected. But the last week has tested me and my secret keeping muscles. Just got the word that I can finally give it up, so here it is:
WE ARE MOVING !!!!!!!!!!!
Phew. That felt good. It's not good to hold stuff in.
Yep, after all this time, we are moving. Erick got a job in Clackamas, so we are deep in the packing/house finding. The house issue is a difficult one, but we're hoping to find a rental for a short time while we look for a house. Not having lived in the Portland area for over 11 years we aren't familiar with the area anymore, which makes picking a house a bit trickier.
Just a bump in our plans, though.
As much as we have both needed and wanted this change, leaving here will be hard. Portland is a whole different world and we've grown used to the pace and lifestyle here. The job is a good one, and a necessary move, but leaving La Grande will have it's sad moments.
Not a lot of time to dwell, though. Off we go!
3 comments:
So I heard last night from my neighbor and was instantly excited for your new ventures to come. So happy the job came through for Eric. Hope the move, which sounds like is soon, goes very smoothly.
Congratulations! So happy for you as I know it was a great desire. Maybe we'll see ya around the Portland area.
Congratulations!!!!! I'm happy for you!!!!! Although it will be sad when it's time to go, the advantures to come will be so EXCITING!!!!!
Post a Comment