Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blah de blah

A week with Daddy away isn't what it used to be. When Q was a baby, I planned myself silly to make sure my mom could come stay with us if Erick was going to be gone more than three days. I knew my limits, I did.


As Q has gotten older, though, this has been needed less and less. I suppose because his need of me is less and less on some levels. Whichever it is this week has quite easy, very mellow and kinda normal. That's not to say that there won't be a loud squeal when Daddy walks in the door tomorrow night (from me, probably), but we survived.


We ended up at the Enchanted Forest (a small theme park near Salem for small kids) on Friday with our pals, but have to get those pictures loaded.


We did get new PlayDoh, which means Q is very, very occupied for hours. Something about mixing all the colors. Here he made me 'shisk kabobs'. Yummm.

Need a snack??


Keeping squeaky clean.

Before Erick left for a week, he and Quinn spent time planting the flowers Quinn picked out for me for Mother's Day.


Like father like son.

On Sunday they went on their pilgrimage to Mt. Talbert. You have to suit up for such a trip.

And off they go!
I'd definately move off the trail if I saw these two guys comin'.

No comments: