Thursday, November 19, 2009

For the love of Bubba

Bubba has been our pal since before Quinn was born.  I'm not exactly sure where he came from (I didn't buy him, so, hmmm...) but he has had a place of prominence (and not only because of his size) in our lives. 
Bubba, named by whom, even that I don't remember, but he waited for Quinn to be born, just like us.

He had his head in the game right from the beginning:



Sometimes Bubba came out of the bedroom to be wrestling practice in the kitchen.



He didn't seem to mind it.  Much.



But being drug around by his head, I'm sure that smarted just a bit. 


He's always been just the right size for a good warm snuggle.



Bubba spends his days and nights in the corner of Quinn's bed.  Quinn has actually taken to sleeping with Bubba as his pillow, nestling his head in Bubba's lap.  Most mornings there is Bubba hair on Quinn's face. 



Who knows how long this friendship will last, but it is proving to be a strong one. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is truly one of the largest stuffed animals I've seen. So fun to see Quinn growing in these pictures ...