The ubiqutious Christmas gingerbread cookies. Grandma Kathryn came down so we recruited her to help.
They were FAST, I tell you. I could barely keep up with them. Crystals and red hots were flying!
Taking a break.
Christmas Eve Quinn gets to pick one present. He picked the present that was meant for him and his dad. It was a remote controlled helicopter. Please note Quinn's excitement that covered up the fact that his dad just cut his finger getting the box open.
Cookies and milk for Santa and the reindeer.
Christmas morning Quinn came out to find his Polar Express remote controlled (a theme??) train. It was one of 'those' moments. Pure joy.
Taking a break for some breakfast.
Deep in to present opening.
Cannot for the life of me get this picture to move to the center. I take that as a hint to Move On.
No comments:
Post a Comment