Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cleanin' up and havin' fun

It's that time of year to start cuttin' things down and cleaning up the yard. We're fortunate that we don't have many leaves to deal with (thanks to our landlord who cut down our chestnut tree a few years back, traumatizing me), but there's still some work to be done.

This year, Quinn lent a hand, letting Daddy do the cutting while Quinn did the haulin'. It seemed to work for them...




















Since our trip to the pumpkin patch ended on not such a sweet note, I sent the boys off after Quinn's nap (actually, I think we all got one today) to pick up a few choice pumpkin specimens. After dinner, dishes and a bath, we all snuggled on the couch. A good time was had by all.
With a successful potty-training day behind us, I'm sure we will all sleep happily.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! That's MY blanket you guys!

Van Dykes said...

Don't ya know it!! But don't you live in the furnace of hell, where soft, warm blankets aren't necessary? Don't covet,baby. :)