Whoever first said "boys are easier to raise than girls" needs some serious talkin' to.
I mean, really. Isn't it that we think they are easier 'cause at some point they stop being the emotional beings that they are (and like mine, soooo emotional) and hold it in to be more 'tough'?
The past weeks make it seem impossible that my little bundle of mood swings will ever fall into that role. Not that I necessarily want that, it's just the exhaustion talking.
And why is it that his raw emotions, so intense and honest, make my head swim and sometimes take my breath away? Shouldn't I be more used to it by now? Why is it that another breakfast devastated by some small thing (sausage cut the wrong way) is enough to make me grumpy the rest of the day?
What I need is a mood swing of my own...
No comments:
Post a Comment