Not much happen' here these days. Quinn has started coughing like a smoker again, so I'm bracing for the coming of snot and days spent moaning on the floor. Golly, SO much to look forward to!
So, tonight, as entertainment, Quinn threw my yoga mat over his shoulder and pretended to be a Train Delivery Man. Back and forth to his playroom, bringing various train engines etc. to us to hold. It was going well until a fall resulted in him being none too happy with the mat. 'Cause it made him fall. No. Really. It did.
Anyway, that's what there is. As Quinn says "I don't need any drama". Wise, wise child.
So, tonight, as entertainment, Quinn threw my yoga mat over his shoulder and pretended to be a Train Delivery Man. Back and forth to his playroom, bringing various train engines etc. to us to hold. It was going well until a fall resulted in him being none too happy with the mat. 'Cause it made him fall. No. Really. It did.
Anyway, that's what there is. As Quinn says "I don't need any drama". Wise, wise child.
No comments:
Post a Comment