Monday, December 3, 2007

He's got his eye on you

Watch out. Who knows what he's got on his mind...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he has your exact eye color! (And that look. No wonder you feel you as though you should keep a step ahead of him!). I've visited before, Sarah, but was too lazy to leave a comment. I thought I would this time because, I, for one, think lurkers are creepy. I'm glad you started this blog -- it's wonderful to see him grow and to see what you're up to!

Van Dykes said...

Lisa - Thanks! It is kinda strange not knowing who's checking in, but fun to know that they do, anyway. I know - his eye color goes from really hazel to really green, depending. And sometimes, I swear, they are even red! :)
Speaking of lurkers, mine is pulling on my arm - gotta go! Thanks again for visiting.

Katie said...

beautiful pic

Unknown said...

Cute. He looks like he wants to move to Roseburg.