awwww man. welcome to my world. except usually he doesn't get jobs because he is a white male. fun. well at least we can get together when we get back.
awwww man. welcome to my world. except usually he doesn't get jobs because he is a white male. fun. well at least we can get together when we get back.
Katie: Yeah, sucks pretty badly. It's hard on the psyche, I'll tell ya. Not the kind of xmas present I was hoping for. Hope you're feeling better - when are you back in town?
4 comments:
awwww man. welcome to my world. except usually he doesn't get jobs because he is a white male. fun. well at least we can get together when we get back.
awwww man. welcome to my world. except usually he doesn't get jobs because he is a white male. fun. well at least we can get together when we get back.
Katie: Yeah, sucks pretty badly. It's hard on the psyche, I'll tell ya. Not the kind of xmas present I was hoping for. Hope you're feeling better - when are you back in town?
We'll be back right after new years. Hope you guys get better news soon.
Post a Comment