Old Man Winter likes this town. Another couple of inches last night. Was glad for it when I was walking at 6 am as it kept my studded-tire doo dads working perfectly. But having to start shoveling the second I landed back at home wasn't filled with much joy. Fred was out on his quad clearing the sidewalks for the whole street, so he pitched in and helped me dig out the driveway. I was grateful.
This is the huge icicle that had developed from the drips off the corner of the roof landing on the clematis vines. It has reached from the eaves to the ground a couple of times this winter.

Quinn woke up with a stomachache. It was fairly obvious that he wasn't feeling well when all he wanted to do was lay on the floor next to his bed and moan. I broke out the towels and good thing I did. Surprisingly, about half an hour later all he wanted was BREAKFAST, and ate two eggs and almost half a bagel and cream cheese. So, I suppose that crisis is over.
And an hour and a half after breakfast he's asking for lunch. All is back to normal.
1 comment:
I know when it snows before I even get out of bed. I love Fred!
Post a Comment