It's been quiet and snowed-in here. Just recovering from two weeks of the gunk and trying to avoid getting it again.
Grandpa was missing some new pics, so here are a few.
Last night during bathtime, Quinn asked Daddy if he could shave. Using the nail brush, this is the result:


The other day as I attempted to get a few things done, Quinn played happily in his room. Love that. Since I haven't taken many pictures lately, thought I'd catch him in mid-K'nex building:

Apparently tired of the constant papparazzi, I got "the hand".

I know my place.

After a bath and a snack, Quinn and Erick sat down for a little Flash Card Fun. Amazing that this kid knows his alphabet, the difference between upper and lower cases, which are vowels and what most of the letter sounds are. And, of course, that 'Q' is always followed by a 'u'. Good lord. I better bone up on my grammer and spelling.
Seems like lots of people are heading for the hills these days. My friend and new walking partner, Kendra, is moving back to Ohio in less than three weeks. Trying not to dwell on it, but it's hard to see her and her kids go. Another mother I know is moving to the swinging town of Hood River (LOVE that town!) soon.
And here we sit. Waiting. Again, trying not to dwell but, dwell I must. It's how I am.
1 comment:
ah man, I was totally thinking about you this week. Yours will come too! IT is meant to be. Whatever IT is. The reasons yet unknown.
As for Quinn, I have always been impressed with his awareness of language. And too cute shaving.
Post a Comment