Nothing is going on. Really. Nothing. Beyond the samosas waiting to be put together and fried before heading off to a Superbowl party (socializing, hallelujah), there's no drama and nothing too awfully pressing that needs to be done. That doesn't mean, of course, that there aren't a thousand projects waiting to be started/completed/dreamed about; so much needs to wait until I am working and our budget gets a little breathing room. But there isn't any need to go north, no crisis that needs immediate action. Seems a bit odd, really.
But there it is. Wish there was something to write about, something at least a little bit interesting, or ironic, or even just goofy. I got nothin'.
And in some way, that is comforting.
1 comment:
Sometimes, a lull is a wonderful thing. I hope you're enjoying yours. I'm thinking you should fit some "me" time in there somewhere - wish I were closer and we could do lunch or coffee. I SO miss our house hunting/coffee adventures. =)
Post a Comment