Now, all we need is patio furniture and a few pots full of flowers and I know where you will find me for the next few months...
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Deckilicious
On of the features of this house that grabbed me right away was the nice deck outside the kitchen. After this winter of all the snow and rain, it was looking a little tired, so the first spate of warm days meant cleaning and sealing it. Quinn thought it was a fun time, although he spent most of the event back in his Tree Garden. I think it was moral suppport more than anything.
You can really see the difference between the before and after. Now that it is dry it looks better than I thought it would.

Now, all we need is patio furniture and a few pots full of flowers and I know where you will find me for the next few months...
Now, all we need is patio furniture and a few pots full of flowers and I know where you will find me for the next few months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This deck is amazing. I can't wait to see how it turns out. And about your previous post ... I'm not sure, I obviously don't have children, but I think anybody with kids or who has been around children has seen that monumental meltdown at one point or the other. I certainly hope nobody was giving you the "Control Your Kid!" look! Is Quinn going to be involved in any summer day programs?
I'm jealous, that deck looks great and I can already feel how inviting it will be come 80 degree temps!
Post a Comment