Needless to say, they have Saved The Day, or more importantly, the Night. Quinn had a good time pretending to be a cat in one of the boxes:
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The heat going to his head...
So. It has been over 100 degrees for three days. Needless to say, it has been Past Time to put in our two window air conditioners. I won't dwell on the fact that I asked my Dear Husband to install them (with my help, of course) for about three weeks. I won't mention that he came home from work Monday and spent 3 hours putting them in, mumbling the whole time. I won't mention it at all.
Needless to say, they have Saved The Day, or more importantly, the Night. Quinn had a good time pretending to be a cat in one of the boxes:
He also found some of the crafts from past camps this summer and modeled them for me. Please note that he is wearing nothing but shorts due to the heat, but has opted to wear his winter slippers as well. Hmmm.

Needless to say, they have Saved The Day, or more importantly, the Night. Quinn had a good time pretending to be a cat in one of the boxes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Quinn cracks me up. When I was his age, I used to carry an umbrella with me everywhere. Kids are just weird. Sarah, the heat over there is so much more oppressive than the 100 degree heat here. I was down for the count yesterday. So glad the hubby installed those for you guys!!
Post a Comment