Since I have been down with bronchitis for two weeks, I haven't felt much like waxing blog lately. Add to that (even after a stint of antibiotics, I'm still hacking and sound like I enjoy the odd pack or fifty of cigarettes) the nasty stomach bug Quinn and I picked up this past weekend on the coast, and you have the makings of serious malaise.
Let's put it this way - I'm not sure which is worse, watching your child vomit for 6 hours or doing it yourself after having Thai food (i.e. CHILIS!!!). It's a bit of a toss up for me at this point.
The thing is, Quinn woke up the next morning a little tired but otherwise okay. By midnight I was in pain and didn't feel better for 36 hours. I'm talkin' having to remain prone and motionless. Not fun. Not fun at all.
Hoping that the next week brings more health so that we can enjoy the last ten days before Quinn returns to preschool. Not exactly what I had in mind for August.
1 comment:
This is terrible. I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend. Anything special planned for those last few days before preschool?
Post a Comment