Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Daze

The camera is still on the fritz, so even though we made it to the pumpkin patch this weekend, I have no pictures, except those that are trapped on the disposable camera. So, thought I'd bring out some pictures from Halloween seasons past.

I am all of a sudden swamped with volunteer work and have to focus on getting that done in a shorter amount of time than I thought I had, so this will have to do. Can't even believe that our child used to be this small. Kinda pumkin-sized, actually.




And we are recycling this costume this year. We're adding one change, though. With the addition of a sheet Quinn will be "Ghost of a Chef". The backstory is that the chef had a really, really bad review by some critic and passed on. Gotta do what ya gotta do...


Just one of my favorite pics.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Loved last years chef!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute - love the costume idea! I am having a hard time imagining those adorable, chunky, little feet belonging to Q - oh how he's changed in the last couple years. Still cute as all get-out, but such a big boy now.

Lisa said...

He's so little in the first picture! I think he looks *so* much like you. {He probably looks like Erick a lot, too, but I didn't see him as much as I saw you!} I hope that camera of yours gets fixed before Halloween. And Sarah. Honestly. I don't think there was any way you WEREN'T getting into grad school!