Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sick of it all

There is nastiness around here. I have been down for the count for almost a week, dragging myself here and there, trying not to look like Death Warmed Over. Wouldn't it be nice if a 3-year old could occupy themselves, quietly, for say, three or four hours?

Erick is off to hunt tomorrow for about a week, hopefully less. Looking forward to filling our new freezer, but not so much to him being gone, especially when feeling so puny.

Beginning to not feel so weighted down by what has happened. Wish I could go into it, but it's too complicated, too painful and too confusing.

Our camera went into the shop for repairs, so hopefully it will be ready soon. The news around here is mostly about completed potty training (feel like we should have a party!), funny new games and the New Budget. Spreadsheets and I are fast becoming pals.

Anyway, thanks for checking in - sorry it has been so incredibly sparse. After the snot dissipates a bit I'm sure I'll feel more into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy of being a hunting widow. Hopefully E tags out soon. Get some sleep, eat some comfort food, and cuddle up with Q on the couch and enjoy a movie - it's just that time of year.