In my knee doctor's 25 plus years of doctoring, he's never seen anyone my age with a knee that looks like mine. Huh. Ahead of my time, as usual.
I have trauma-induced arthritis. The trauma being two knee surgeries in my youth, which has resulted in my having almost no fluid in my knee. The bones are having too close a relationship.
So. The short-term solution? Injections in my knee of something derived from a cock's comb. Sounds sexy, don't it?
Something like three injections then one every six months until I'm considered old enough to have a knee replacement.
Lovely. Something to look forward to...
1 comment:
Oh, the joys of knees. I think I'd push for the knee replacement - just get it over with, and while you're young enough to still want to use your knees. =)
P.S. Glad to see more on your blog - I was missing my Sarah'isms and Quinn'isms.
Post a Comment