Some clues that I may have NPR on just a little too much:
"Mama, who is Sarah Palin? Is she a feminist?" (No, son, not even close).
"Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama had a farm..."
"What is a financial crisis, Mama?"
"Iraq is a country like Australia is a country"
"A bailout is what..???"
and this morning: "Sarah Palin in a mother. A mother of a mother". That's my boy!
I might need to broaden our horizons a bit. Watch some wrestling or bull riding. For someone who HATES politics and HATES politicians even more, some change might be called for here....
1 comment:
Hey Mrs. Sarah. I pop in here once in awhile to see how you guys are doing and love to hear your news always. HOWEVER. This post is one of my all time favorites. Quinn is truly you and Erick's child! ;)
Blessings,
Lisa
{of SFS fame ~ just so you know it's not some random stranger commenting. ;)}
Post a Comment