This year we took about 40 pictures. Quinn got quite excited and we got lots of pictures of his sweater 'cause he didn't get back to us before the timer went off. It was mucho difficult to find a couple where we all looked as close to normal as possible. But, it is done, cards are ordered and we're on to the next task.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Annual Christmas Picture Fiesta
As you may know, we are a bit phobic about Professional Photography. Well, not really, we're just lazy and cheap. So, each year in prep for sending out holiday cards, we wash our faces and set up the camera. Erick does the lining up, I do the sitting and Quinn does the button pushing. A division of labor that has worked well for us in the past.
This year we took about 40 pictures. Quinn got quite excited and we got lots of pictures of his sweater 'cause he didn't get back to us before the timer went off. It was mucho difficult to find a couple where we all looked as close to normal as possible. But, it is done, cards are ordered and we're on to the next task.


Ho ho ho.
This year we took about 40 pictures. Quinn got quite excited and we got lots of pictures of his sweater 'cause he didn't get back to us before the timer went off. It was mucho difficult to find a couple where we all looked as close to normal as possible. But, it is done, cards are ordered and we're on to the next task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I L-O-V-E the hair!! So stinking cute - very chic.
The pics are GREAT! And I love the hair cut!
The pics are GREAT! And I love the hair cut!
I too, love the hair and pics!
Post a Comment