Quinn had his eye on a long icicle hanging outside his bedroom window, and was able to convince Daddy to pull it off for him.
With all this snow, now piled up everywhere, what can you do but Build Something. So, Quinn requested a Snow Steam Engine. I know. Shocking, ain't it? I mean, there is already a request for the same train cake for his birthday next week that we've had for the past two years. I mean, how am I to hone my cake decorating skills if all I have to do is recreate??? Sigh.
Anyhoo, the boys worked on this monstrosity for a couple of hours until there was a creative disagreement around something to do with the bell being in the front or midde, and someone (I'm not saying who) ended up in the house for a little Quiet Time. Then, back at it.
There are plans to complete it tomorrow in the morning, so will get the completed project to you then. I know you can hardly wait. Me either. I'll take any diversion at this point...
No comments:
Post a Comment