Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vick is still sleeping here OR I love mentol


Vicks is still our friend. Or, in snot-induced language "Vicdas".
I have yet to succumb to the need. But, you never know what might happen after a week of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. You have a little addict. What's next? chap stick? Sheesh!

P.S.

When yer feeling better, it's time to play again!

Van Dykes said...

At this point, anything to get him to sleep at night - we even have a "natural" version of Vicks,it's like pure menthol - goes right to your brain. I'm not sure I can play again - I'm too intimidated.

Stephanie said...

A great way to soothe coughing is to put Vicks on feet before bedtime. You have to put socks over it. As weird as it seems it seriously works wonders.

Van Dykes said...

Good idea! With that, some footed jammies, and Quinn will be even happier. I suppose it will develop into a full body rub-down before we escape this plague!