Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wild and windy

It has rained for the past three days. The sun has made a few appearances, but for the most part it has been wet and dark. There's supposed to actually be some snow, or something like it, tonight. Sure glad I finally got that winter coat for the little man...

The darkness sure matches the goins' on here. Quinn may just be coming out of his snot-induced crankiness, while I am still battling raging, burning nose and fatigue.

So, not much even remotely blog-worthy. It's so slow that we've had popcorn for an afternoon snack two days in a row; we are a popcorn lovin' crowd, we are. Especially when it's raining and being uncooperative outside.

The other day we broke out the paints so our little Caravaggio could work out some frustrations. It was surprisingly not-messy, and fun was had by all. But, as you can see, we will need more paint. Soon.


Happy almost-winter to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think we're beyond "almost-winter"... snowed on me this morning at my house, on my way to work, and continued even when I got to work. Grrr - I want to play with paint and have popcorn and hot chocolate today!

Stephanie said...

This rain has been terrible! We have felt couped up!!